Thursday, May 10, 2012

so far, so better

Today, thus far, has really kicked yesterday's proverbial ass.

The fish tank got cleaned.  Sir Albert the Princely Beta Fish (yes, that's his full name) may actually live to see another week.  The cats no longer hate for for forcing them to use a disgusting litter box.  The kitchen got cleaned.  Okay - so it's only one room.  But I can see the floor.  Like, the whole floor.  And the countertops.

Of course, something had to give.  So I spent the better part of the morning playing with the kids in my pyjamas.  Including outside in the front yard.   Because I didn't have time to shower and get dressed.  But I console myself in the fact that, a) the pyjamas were new, and thus clean, and b) my fuchsia kicks matched them delightfully.

Onward to an afternoon of errands...

(um, but first, perhaps, a shower...)

No comments:

Post a Comment