Saturday, August 27, 2011

A useless bits of me post...

Mainly because I have little to say today:


I have a great deal of difficulty sitting with both feet on the ground.  I even drive with one foot up. >Stay-at-home motherhood has killed my love of cooking. The sound of heels clicking against hard floor makes me feel really happy. I am, somewhat masochistically perhaps, attracted to sad music. My favorite flowers are sunflowers. I am almost completely unable to walk by a white, puffy dandelion and not pick it and blow on it. (Yes, to make a wish). I wish that I could speak with the same ease that I write. I sometimes worry that people who read my blog and then meet me in person will be terribly disappointed. I wish I had more art in my life. I just found a red wine I like, which makes me feel oh so sophisticated ;) I can't for the life of me figure out why they can't invent s coffee pot that doesn't fucking drip when you pour it. I'd like to write a book someday. (Me and the rest of the world, I suppose). If I had to pick the Winnie-The-Pooh characters that most described me, I'd say Piglet (chicken shit), Eeyore (moody) and Pooh-Bear (mmmm, honey). I would not say Kanga, though other people might describe me that way. Autumn makes me feel wistful.

3 comments:

  1. i wasn't disappointed when i met you in real life. far from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best, Owen. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stoked at the thought of a forthcoming girlie shopping night with J too!!! Best get working on that funky scarf for you too, lol!!

    Steff the still anonymous one!

    ReplyDelete