Wednesday, February 16, 2011

zombies have eaten my brain

It's the only explanation for why I can't sit down and write anything clever or interesting in this blog these days.  (Hell, I can barely make myself sit down and try to be clever or interesting).

Or maybe it could also have something to do with the fact that Boy-o has finally dropped his nap, and by the time my evening 'break' comes around - my eyes are rolling back in my head and I can't speak in full (or sometimes even partial) sentences.

Or maybe it could also also have something to do with the fact that this is February.  And though they try to save this god-forsaken month by throwing in a wee long weekend and a holiday involving flowers and chocolate, February is still always the worst month in the year for me.   The middle zone of a long, long, cold winter with no spring in sight.  Yup.  February.  It can suck the life outta anyone, I say.

Nahhhhhhh.

Let's go with zombies.

Wayyyyy more interesting a predicament than loss of naps and February blahs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment