Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thanksgiving...

So so much to be thankful for this year:

In no particular order -

  • waking up to the sounds of giggly children and birds, not warplanes
  • my lovely wifey, who sticks by me through it all 
  • my son's huge heart and endless capacity for empathy
  • my daughter's fiest and toothy grin
  • getting a bit more sleep these days
  • getting time to chat and cook in the kitchen with my mama
  • beautiful friends scattered clear across this country
  • loving and supportive family
  • living in one of the most beautiful countries in the world
  • having time here and there to write
  • having folks who take the time here and there to read what I write
  • good books, though I may not get as much time to read as I would like, I know they're there
  • sharing a glass of wine with my wifey and talking about our days
  • fall leaves
  • new beginnings
  • my family's continued run of good health
  • an unseasonably warm Fall (which makes up for our unseasonably cold summer.... brrr).
  • the company of our very feline cats, who too often get neglected as we chase after our other littles
  • being able to stay at home with my rug rats for as long as I want/need to
  • having a life filled to the brim with love

No comments:

Post a Comment